Thursday, June 28, 2018 - Posted by Michael McCulloch
Our Debt Collection News blog and newsletter started back in July 2009 with our first article REVS - Putting Them on and Keeping Them Current.
Since then we've covered a whole range of things from street lights being repossessed, providing support to our local communities by being a supportive employer of the NSWRFS, sharing community awareness articles such as suicide awareness, donating to appeals such as Give Me 5 For Kids and more recently keeping you up-to-date about changes to the EDR Scheme.
Here's some pretty impressive numbers we've collated over the last 9 years:
- 757,000 people have visited our website since July 2009.
- On average we attract 7,600 visitors to our site each year.
- We have provided in excess of 60 resources that can be downloaded from our website for free.
- We average 1,754 views of our blog per month.
- Over 42,000 unique visitors have read an article on our blog at some time in the last 9 years.
- Over 500 articles have now been published and can be searched on our website.
- Our article Australian Electoral Searches Cannot Be Used for Debt Collection has been viewed more than 12,000 times.
- We have answered approximately 3,200 website enquiries.
- 340 active subscribers open and read our newsletter each month.
We have also for some time now been publishing our blog across social media including Facebook
and have always encouraged our articles to be shared, not only within your team, but also others in your industry.
Over the coming months our website, blog and newsletter will be getting an update which we hope will make our site more user friendly, easier to navigate and compatible across mobile and tablet devices. Please continue to provide us feedback about the news and tips you would like to read by dropping us an email